Smart Tek Solutions&Services is a leading IT service provider that serves Fortune 500 companies in the US. Our goal is to become a leading employer in Lviv and Ukraine and now we are looking for a Designer UX/UI Lead to join our team.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in end-to-end user-centric and creative design.
- An expert in hands-on knowledge for creating a powerful UX/UI in IOS/Android mobile apps and websites.
- Should have experience in working for SaaS, Financial, Marketing, and Advertising industry websites/apps.
- Experience with mobile and/or web-based design.
- Should be able to work in result driven environment with a data-driven approach.
- Your time and work management skills are off the charts.
- Illustrate and present design options using process flows, prototypes, and sitemaps along with thorough research and analysis.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Content, and Coding) to attain business goals.
- Familiarity with project management and remote collaboration tools.
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, and UXPin.
- Expert sense & understanding of UI/UX Design principles.
Will be a plus:
- AB testing experience.
- Expert UX/UI Design Certification (if any).
- SaaS, Gaming, FinTech, Crypto, and Loyalty industry experience.
- Experience managing a team of around 3-4 UI/UX designers. Ability to communicate with different departments of a multi-national and dynamic company.
- Leading regular creative sessions and an environment of learning amongst the team members to guide them through their quest for better user experience and creative user interfaces.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Quickly and thoroughly create user flows, wireframes, design mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
- Stay up to date with competitor products, their features, and industry trends to incorporate them into the design process.
- Conduct user interviews and UX research by helping recruit participants, run research, and report on all aspects of customer feedback. This user research is not limited to concept testing, usability testing, psychographic analysis, and customer/user feedback.
- Perform UX audits and tests to iterate over existing designs and optimize the customer/user experience on a recurring basis.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI. Establish and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications.
- Working closely with developers to see your design was thorough in deployment/development.
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Follow up on the performance of the executed designs based on conversion rate and user heat maps.
Why Smart Tek:
- Variety of domains
- Full stack of technologies
- Professional and highly interactive team environment
- Management style based on openness and trust
- Stable support in personal education and growth
- Worthy compensation
- Active community with regular knowledge sharing
- Flexible work conditions
- Huge office with extra space for work & leisure
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off