Smart Tek Solutions&Services is a leading IT service provider that serves Fortune 500 companies in the US. Our goal is to become a leading employer in Lviv and Ukraine and now we are looking for a Lead Service Designer to join our team.
- Has at least 7 years of experience, all proven years with experience working as a service designer or product designer, either in-house or at an agency
- Has experience in leading and running strategic design work that crosses teams, departments, product areas, and channels.
- Is a confident facilitator with a focus on the goal.
- Is methodical and has an understanding of the entire design process, from identifying problems to be solved to launching a service.
- Is strong in both oral and visual communication.
- Can identify pain points and business opportunities across the entire customer journey and has the ability to transform these into clear improvements and solutions.
- Can work with solutions in both the short and long term. Has a good ability to prioritize effects and see which efforts can provide the most value.
- Plan and perform service design activities to ensure that customer value and business outcomes are aligned and that the organization operates in a customer-centric way.
- Together with the business, concretizes and visualizes target images for our services
- Contributes to prioritization for various efforts and supports in realizing services.
- Develops concepts visualized in the form of sketches or prototypes - to ensure the blueprint and map are in place.
- Implements and communicates both quantitative and qualitative insight work
- Plan with the team qualitative customer research through interviews, observations, and explorations. Identify customer needs and opportunities for improved and new innovative solutions, all connected to how to carry out this.
Why Smart Tek:
- Variety of domains
- Full stack of technologies
- Professional and highly interactive team environment
- Management style based on openness and trust
- Stable support in personal education and growth
- Worthy compensation
- Active community with regular knowledge sharing
- Flexible work conditions
- Huge office with extra space for work & leisure
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off